New brake caliper that looks like a cross between a regular brake caliper and a V-brake spotted in Kickstarter!
Claims by the designer:
- Crisp Brake is a new and a much better brake than everything that is on the market right now. It is stronger, lighter, easier to use, look after and install.
- Crisp Brake MTB uses mineral oil which is known to be easier to use, bleed, and does not corrode your paintwork.
- Crisp Brake MTB uses the post mount standard, and bolts straight on using your existing disk.
- Crisp Brake is suitable for all disk sizes from 160mm and up.
- Manufactured in Perth, Western Australia you are getting a slight cost increase but the quality of our product can be controlled throughout the entire process.
- Set and forget reliability
Back this kickstarter project here--> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/202507570/crisp-brake
Last modified onTuesday, 20 May 2014 10:22